In vitro fertilization (IVF)Assisted reproduction treatments in Cancun, Mexico.
In Vitro Fertilization is recommended when other reproductive treatments fail. This procedure consists in extracting the ovules and fertilizing them with the sperm being outside the uterus, so that the embryos can later be transferred to the maternal womb.
IVF treatment helps in cases of infertility, both female and male or combined.
The most common causes of infertility in men are:
- Asthenozoospermia: Diagnosis of the seminal sample that indicates alterations in sperm motility.
- Teratozoospermia: The percentage of abnormal sperm is above normal.
- Oligozoospermia: There is a reduction in semen quality as time passes.
- Cryptozoospermia: The number of sperm is below normal.
The most common causes of female infertility can be:
- Ovulation problems: An irregular ovulation or lack of menstruation, can be caused by polycystic ovary syndrome, among others.
- Ovarian endocrine factor: There are alterations in the various stages of the menstrual cycle that can develop chronic anovulation, that is, long periods without ovulation.
- Tubal factor: Fallopian tubes that are clogged or with lesions.
- Uterine factor: are uterine malformations, such as insufficient development of the uterus or uterus with a septum inside.
- Moderate to severe endometriosis: Chronic disease characterized by the appearance and growth of endometrial tissue outside the uterus.
Who are candidates for this treatment?
The In Vitro Fertility or IVF procedure must be performed in the following cases:
- Women who have a limited number of oocytes.
- Injuries or blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- People who have made Artificial Insemination without success.
- Men with insufficient quantity or poor sperm quality.
- Poor quality in embryos and constant implantation failures.
- Women who do not have a partner.
In Vitro Fertilization Procedure
It consists of inducing a multiple ovulation using hormonal medication. This method allows us to anticipate the exact moment of ovulation as well as the correct maturation of the ovule to be inseminated.
1. Ovarian Stimulation
It is the procedure by which the mature ova (measured between 15 and 18 mm) of the patient are extracted for fertilization in the laboratory. It is performed by needle puncture guided by transvaginal ultrasound. The patient should be sedated (asleep).
2.Puncture, capture and aspiration.
Process by which the egg is fertilized by the sperm for the creation of the new being (embryo), this process can be done spontaneously (FIVTE) or by injecting a sperm into each extracted egg (ICSI).
3. Fertilization of ovules.
Once the oocyte is fertilized, its development is observed in the laboratory until it is in optimal conditions for its transfer to the maternal uterus.
4. Embryonic culture.
When the embryo is at its best to be implanted in the woman's uterus it is placed inside the body of the uterus to begin its development and therefore pregnancy.
5. Embryonic transfer.
The freezing of high quality embryos is recommended for future attempts, if pregnancy is not achieved, since the success of this treatment always depends to a great extent on the age of the patient.
6. Vitrification of embryos.
In our fertility clinic we guarantee a success rate of 95% for each cycle. We are trained to achieve your greatest desire, with the least financial and emotional wear and tear.