- Surgeon graduated from the Anahuac University of Mexico City, where she was invited to pursue her career with a full scholarship to obtain First Place in the Mathematics Contest "Andrei Nicolaievich Kolmogorov".
- Member of the Vértice Anáhuac Group of Excellence.
- She completed her professional practices at the National Institute of Perinatology (INPer) and the National Institute of Pediatrics (INP), in Mexico City and at the Virgen de la Macarena Hospital in the City of Seville in Andalusia, Spain.
- In Mexico City she took the courses of "Stem Cells and Cell Therapy" and "Hyperbaric Medicine", both endorsed by the Latin American Association of Advances in Hyperbaric Medicine (ALAM) and the Latin American Association of Hyperbaric Medicine (ALMH); while venturing into Occupational Medicine at Svenska Cellulosa Atkiebolaget (SCA) coordinating the Wellness program nationwide.
- She completed his certification as a Diving Medical Physician (DMP) in a course endorsed by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS) in the City of Seattle in WA, USA. Simultaneously ventured into medical tourism focused on Hyperbaric Diving and Underwater Medicine, developing as DMP at SSS International Clinic, on Cozumel Island in Quintana Roo, Mexico.
She is currently part of the Advanced Fertility Center Cancun team as Commercial Director.